Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
I am well into the first week of the Samaritans '310000 steps in March' challenge and have exceeded my target of raising £150 for this worthy cause. I am so grateful for the support I am receiving from family and friends. Really spurs me on to keep walking even when I don't feel like it. I do feel better (and sleep better) for walking every day and I have completed my 70000 steps for the week with one day to go. Still gonna get up and out in my walking boots tomorrow (scarf and gloves warranted too methinks). I'll reward myself with a nice roast when I get back. Hope you are all keeping well
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 608 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 681 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.