lABLEd Podcast — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

lABLEd Podcast

4wheeledwonder
4wheeledwonder Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hello!  I'm new here.

I wanted to let this community know about a project I launched in the lockdown.  I launched a podcast, and I thought some of you might like to know about it.

lABLEd Podcast about Disability, Illness and Difference as the topic: I think some of you might like it.
We talk to Disabled and Chronically ill people about their lives and conditions and how they are defying societies labels.
If you'd like to find out more, you can visit www.labledpodcast.co.uk.  

We have episodes released every fortnight!

https://anchor.fm/labledpodcast

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @4wheeledwonder and thanks for letting us know about your new podcast.  It sounds like you were very productive during lockdown and I like the look of your current episodes :)

Good luck with it and remember us when you are famous! 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.