Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Fill in a survey to tell the BBC about your experience of covid-19
The BBC is carrying out a survey to understand how covid-19 has affected disabled people in the UK and need your help.
has impacted the lives of disabled people disproportionately and the BBC need
your help to better understand the realities faced during this challenging
The survey is completely anonymous but if you also want to share your stories and experiences please email [email protected]. She is the BBC's disability news producer and she will get back in touch. Please put Covidsurvey as the subject.
To take part and make your voice heard, visit:
Want to tell us about your experience on the online community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- 55.2K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 835 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 301 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 268 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.2K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 702 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 769 Autism and neurodiversity
- 951 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments