Dealing with chronic pain
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

How do I delete a post and is there a private discussion room?

Tj72Tj72 Member Posts: 13 Listener

Replies

• mikehughescqmikehughescq Member Posts: 6,637 Disability Gamechanger
    No, this is a public forum.

You can delete any of your posts provided you do so within 59 minutes of posting. After that it’s a request to one of the several Scope staff on here.
  • Kit_Kit_ Member Posts: 31 Connected
    You’ll need to @ an admin and they will delete it. You can send private messages to a specific user if you know their username
  • Cher_ScopeCher_Scope Posts: 4,059

Scope community team

edited March 18
    Hi @Tj72

As others have said, we don't have any private areas on the community although private messaging is one option to directly speak with another member.  Once you reach the level of whisperer (25 points) this function is enabled.  You can check your current member level by viewing your profile page.

Also, I've sent you an email so we can action any post you want deleting.  If you could please read that and get back to me, it'd be appreciated.  Many thanks.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
  • Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Posts: 5,039

Scope community team

Hi @princess_2021 :) Would you be able to send an email to [email protected]? We can then go through the process of deleting your account if you wish.
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
Sign in or join us to comment.