S.A.R of records DWP holds — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

S.A.R of records DWP holds

Incywincy21 Member Posts: 9 Listener
I'm just wondering if anyone knows how long DWP holds records for and whether requesting them would trigger a reassessment?

I have lost a piece of paperwork that I know I will have sent a copy of for evidence for my claim - so its the only way I can think of that I may be able to get a copy.

Do I have to do a SAR separately for PIP and ESA or just to the DWP as a whole?

Advice much appreciated!



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.