Prescription Charges — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Prescription Charges

Good morning everyone.
Our joint UC claim has now ceased due to my partners earnings. 
I was claiming free prescriptions as advised.
I continue to receive Contribution Based ESA and I’m in the Support Group.
I have been awarded PIP enhanced rate for daily living.
As UC has now ceased, do I now need to pay for my prescription charges?
The more I look into it, the more confused I am!
Thank you ? 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.