So Sorry — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

So Sorry

Options
Queenofdisabilities
Queenofdisabilities Community member Posts: 91 Connected
Morning Woodbine,
I want to apologise for my message the other day.
I'm seriously mentally ill ,& have suffered very serious psyhical & mental health illnesses.
I use to be bubbly & outgoing not any more.
When I commented I was telling the truth on my daughters life I swear!
I was a week early going for my face to face assessment & was absolutely dreading it.
Coz of friends telling me that the assessors wrote a pack of lies about them.
Every single 1 of my abusers who were all men seriously hurt me & i could never have known just how much I've changed & how seriously affected by all my horrific abuse.
The only way I know to cope is taking each day as it comes & having really good cry ??.
My hands shake so much I make a cup of tea & take my Oramorph i spill more than I drink of my  tea.
I'm on a very very long waiting list for Deep Trauma Therapy.
I really need to talk to other victims of psyhical & sexual abuse who understand exactly what im going through.
This site is amazing I never knew it existed till 4 days ago & thank the lord I found it.
Have a lovely day Woodbine.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.