no payment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

no payment

Options
estpow
estpow Community member Posts: 16 Listener
hi im so fed up. been receiving 148 pound every 2 weeks since last may from esa. been assessed . told i qualify for the support group. so payment off them this morning . 22.30 ?????? shudnt it go up and not down ????  im so fed up of bein in constant pain and this is setting off my mental health problems bigtime . can anyone tell me wat im sopposec to do . ? no one even botheted to let me know that i wudnt get my even basic esa today .?

Comments

• MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    Options
    I would ring ESA this morning because they are the ones that are going to be able to tell you what’s going on. 
  • estpow
    Options
    i rang them . took 1 hour to answer then put me on hold for 20 minutes then told me they would.look into it  cause no one seems to know. she say that someone will call me within 3 working days . no help at all.  
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 

It sometimes happens that by adding on a new entitlement it cancels out other elements by error 

They will sort it out try not to worry 
  • Caz_Alumni
    Caz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 621 Pioneering
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your difficulties and delays @estpow - that must be really frustrating for you. How are you doing after this morning?

As @janer1967 says, try to look after yourself as best you can whilst you're waiting for them to get back to you. It's good that you've managed to get in touch and you know to expect a call-back in the next 2 or 3 days. In the meantime, keep talking to us on the community and we'll try to keep you occupied whilst you're waiting to hear back!

Give us a shout if there's anything more we can be doing to help  :)

@Caz_Scope
    Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • estpow
    Options
    thankyou .  they rang me back just now . i will hav a payment on friday there was a communication lapse somewhere. ive got so much going on at t
  • estpow
    Options
    got so much going on at the minute . my mind is totally exhausted . feel a little bettter now that i know i have been heard and it is getti g sorted . so thanks avin x
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    I'm glad it's all been resolved @estpow. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.