Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

What is the process from after you've sent off medical evidence? How long until a decision?

jpjpjp7777jpjpjp7777 Member Posts: 19 Listener
edited April 1 in Universal Credit
i had a change of circumstance in december 2020,as i had a new health condition on top of existing 1...i had an over the phone assessment in june 2020 and they said they needed to see me as not enough  information still waiting....so basically i sent them medical evidence that they received 22/02/2020...waiting 2 c if they can make a decision with my medical evidence i sent them,does any 1 know wot the process is from here plz and how long any was has waited 4 a decision pz

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 11,201 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there 
    .sorry the dates dont make any sense 

You reported change in dec 2020 

Had phone assessment june 2020 this is b4 you reported change was this for an assessment b4 you reported the change 

Then you sent evidence feb 2020 do you mean 2021? 

Have you rang them to ask if they can make a dec7eion on the new evidence ? 

It has been announced today that f2f will be starting up again at end April for those waiting for one in order to have decision made 

I suggest you put note in your journal mark it as a payment query then hopefully your case manager will see it 
Sign in or join us to comment.