Upset

Ibelive2020
Ibelive2020 Community member Posts: 799 Empowering
R.I.P sonic we miss you so much lil fella éven though we only had you a short time you were and still áré part of our family ????

Comments

• Ibelive2020
    ????
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,611 Championing
    Sorry for your loss @Ibelive2020

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Sorry to hear about that.

I really like the picture!
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,537 Championing
    edited April 2021
    What a shame.
    years ago we had a tortoise called Fred, a very personable chap too but when he came out of hibernation one year he had a fungal infection which was too much for him and he went off to dandelion heaven. Very sad ? 
  • Ibelive2020
    Well when i bought sonic i got told hé was 5 months i said tó my partner he looks tiny anyway here goes last week he was nőt feeding well őr drinking much so i booked a emergency vets app for hím vet asked me how old he was i said well according tó the guy i bought hím off he was 20 weeks when i got hím we had hím 8 weeks so i said hé should be 7 months well they checked sonic over and told me hé sas only 16 weeks and they alsó told me thát hé had Been poorly since i bought hím bút hé never showed signs till last week vets said there was nőt much they could do for hím other than out hím tóo sleep the poor thing they alsó told me the guy who sold me the tortise is a illegal breeder which i dos nőt know my kids áré reál upset bout losing there pet so i tried tó ring the guy number nőt in use i sent hím a nőt very nice msg and hé blocked me apprently hé has done this tó lots of famílies people these days do anything for money and they dönt care what they do őr how many people they hurt aslong the way you get -somé horrible people in this world 
  • Ibelive2020
    Was only 16 weeks i mean 
  • Ibelive2020
    Put hím tó sleep i mean daft phone 
  • Gracie22
    Gracie22 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Omg people just don't seem to care I hope you are OK r I p sonic
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,499 Championing
    edited April 2021
    I'm sorry to read about Sonic, & how losing him has upset your children. What a not very nice piece of work the person is who sold him to you. Anyway, I'm sure you gave Sonic a very good, yet short few weeks, so he was in a good home. I rather liked the comment from @leeCal that he's now in dandelion heaven - I hope you can see him there. :)
  • Ibelive2020
    Thank you @Gracie22 @chiarieds my children áré very upset still so ám i my oldest girl who is 11 penned me a letter 4 weeks b4 we got hím saying tortises was har favourite animál etc bless her thats why i bought hím bút sadly we did nőt have hím that long its very upsetting for me seeing my children upset the way they are 
  • Gracie22
    Gracie22 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Bless them and you hope they are better soon 
  • Ibelive2020
    Thank you @Gracie22 means alot 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,983 Championing
    Sorry to read that @Ibelive2020 and sad for the kids. Not easy when you loose a pet
  • Ibelive2020
    @Sandy_123 thank you 
  • Caz_Alumni
    Caz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 621 Empowering
    So sorry to hear about Sonic, @Ibelive2020 :(

Thank you for posting the photo of him though - he looks like a lovely little fella!

Wishing you and the family all the best - and yes, I can just picture him happily munching away on something tasty in dandelion heaven :)
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,883 Championing
    Sorry to hear about your loss, pets are family and people can be so cruel. 
  • Ibelive2020
    @Caz_Scope thanks @bg844 thank you and i agree with you 
  • Ibelive2020
    @66Mustang thanks 
  • Ibelive2020
    ??
  • Caz_Alumni
    Caz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 621 Empowering
    Ahhh, so tiny and so love-able  <3

Thank you for posting your photos @Ibelive2020. They're a really nice tribute to Sonic :)