Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

self-employment & UC LCWRA

sky982sky982 Member Posts: 24 Listener
edited April 3 in Universal Credit

I just was wondering what the exact rules are with regards to earnings and LCWRA. I am looking to potentially sell some artwork at some point, it would be sporadic & probably small amounts, dependant on how I feel etc. My question is, when would I need to tell UC, once I've sold something or just state that I have the intent to sell? I'm just considering it at the moment and just want to have all the facts. I have googled it but I know people on here are good at simplifying it all, something about the minimum floor not applying?I know I wouldn't need to tell HMRC unless it was over £1000 in the year?

thanks :)


Sign in or join us to comment.