please spare a few minutes to answer my questionnaire on Autism in girls! :) — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

please spare a few minutes to answer my questionnaire on Autism in girls! :)

GeorgetteBeau
GeorgetteBeau Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited April 2021 in Research and opportunities

Hi! my names Georgette, im autistic and making a project around autism in girls for university! i really need some more thoughts from the community so i'd really appreciate a few minutes spared to answer some questions in my questionnaire :) its all completely anonymous! :) 

Heres the link: https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/XT7FXN/

Thankyou so much to anyone who can help me out! :) 

Tagged:

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    edited April 2021
    Hello @GeorgetteBeau

Welcome to the community, thanks for thinking of us when gathering information for your project. 

Before we allow your survey link on the community, would you mind sending us an email to community@scope.org.uk, just to let us know how you will manage the data you collect and what you will do with it.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Best of luck with your project :) 

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.