If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Tea

Options
Ibelive2020
Ibelive2020 Community member Posts: 799 Pioneering
Whats everyone having őr had for tea? 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Just having some crumpets today been busy so not had time to prepare anything 
  • Ibelive2020
    Options
    @janer1967 im nőt hungry as pain in my shoulder etc is knocking me sick so im just making a buffett tea for kids today 
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    edited April 2021
    Options
    I’m hoping for chicken curry..but I ain’t seen no chicken dag nabbit!

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Ibelive2020
    Options
    @leecal lol ????
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,499 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Mmm I love a buffet @Ibelive2020. I made some egg fried rice last night :) What do you think you'll have tonight? Make sure you try and eat a little bit to keep your strength up. 

National Campaigns Officer at Scope, she/her

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Pie and mushy peas today yum yum 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.