Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
It's not too late to Spring into Action!
Exciting news! If you haven’t signed up for Spring into Action yet it’s not too late! The programme which we have created specifically for adults with cp will now start on the 19th of April with the deadline for entering closing at 8 pm Friday 16th April.
Spring into Action is a 12-week programme designed to get you moving. You can choose how you move and we will help you set goals that can adapt around your life. The programme is there to create healthy habits for life which are sustainable to you.
We really hope you can join us on this incredible programme and we look forward to having you there.
For non-members of CP Sport- it works out at just £3.75 per week and for members, only £2.10 per week!
With that you get:
· Every week, they will get unlimited advice and guidance
· Unlimited access to Neuro-physios
· Unlimited access to sports coaches
· Unlimited access to a life coach
· Unlimited support from CP Sport and Adult CP Hub
· Experienced mentors will guide you throughout the process
· A private Facebook group for those on the programme
· Group discussions every week with guest speakers such as a nutritionist, inclusive fitness instructor, sports professionals and athletes
· Building habits for life. We will help make them sustainable for you.
Please find the link to sign up here:
Thank you and any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Specialist Information Officer and Cerebral Palsy Programme Lead
Want to tell us about your experience in the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- 55.5K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 161 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 845 Work and employment
- 602 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 711 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 954 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments