A little news from me! - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A little news from me!

Options
13»

Comments

• SuePaul07
    SuePaul07 Community member Posts: 7 Connected
    Options
    Hi @Cher_Scope
    Brilliant news. Delighted for you and OH on the wedding and impending new arrival.  Praying everything goes well xx
    Best wishes
    Sue

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."  Theodore Roosevelt - "The Man in the Arena" - a speech given at the Sorbonne, Paris on 23.04.1910.
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Many thanks everyone  <3 All prayers and healthy wishes most welcome!

@AlexJohn I have two cats called Trinity and Lavender - what's your Ninja like?  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • AlexJohn
    AlexJohn Community member Posts: 12 Listener
    Options
    he black and white , he likes to steal food and play with his toys ,he is 13 he is funny

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.