HELP — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

HELP

kes2611
kes2611 Member Posts: 118 Connected
edited April 2021 in Universal Credit (UC)
I am on ESA income based n in support group. I was getting PIP bit lost it after assesment. Am not gonna appeal as to strssful n my MH getting worse n have alot of stuff going on. If i go over to UC  i will automaticallly get LCWRA cause am in support group on ESA but i want to know cause i already on ESA n going over to UC will i still have 3 month wait for any money or is that just for new claims n not just moving over.I dont have money to pay 3 months rent. 

Comments

• calcotti
    calcotti Member Posts: 3,799 Disability Gamechanger
    You would not have the three month wait. The LCWRA should be paid from the start of the UC claim (although sometimes there is an administrative delay).
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.