Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


kes2611kes2611 Member Posts: 118 Connected
edited April 21 in Universal Credit
I am on ESA income based n in support group. I was getting PIP bit lost it after assesment. Am not gonna appeal as to strssful n my MH getting worse n have alot of stuff going on. If i go over to UC  i will automaticallly get LCWRA cause am in support group on ESA but i want to know cause i already on ESA n going over to UC will i still have 3 month wait for any money or is that just for new claims n not just moving over.I dont have money to pay 3 months rent. 


  • calcotticalcotti Member Posts: 1,242 Pioneering
    You would not have the three month wait. The LCWRA should be paid from the start of the UC claim (although sometimes there is an administrative delay).
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
Sign in or join us to comment.