Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Sophie911!
My name is Sophie, I’m 20 years old and I come from Lincolnshire.
I was born with CMD (congenital muscular dystrophy.) and have been kicking its booty since Day one!
I’m a bi, witch, Buddhist and I use She/them pronouns.
I’m finding isolation extremely difficult and it’s taking a strong effect on my mental health. I’ve never had a job. I left college due to covid, I want to live my dream but have not got a clue what that dream is. Feeling very down about myself and life.
I hope I’ll be able to meet some nice people here and hopefully get the help and support I need but struggling to find.
- 49.2K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 135 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 656 Work and employment
- 525 Education
- 964 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 924 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 244 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 248 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.4K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 585 Chronic pain and pain management
- 648 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 702 Autism and neurodiversity
- 840 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.