Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Rare skin disorder - palmer erythma, and maybe scleroderma. Anyone else?
Hi I have recently been diagnosed with palmer erythema a rare skin disorder I am hoping that there is some one out there with the same rare skin disorder who I can chat with. Also most probably might have scleroderma given my all my other symptoms dry eyes and mouth have raynaud's phenomenon oesophageal dysmotility rashes painful swollen joints enlarged lymph nodes which all are reactive had lymph node biopsy done last July to rule out non hodgkin's lymphoma which came back clear of lymphoma but did show it was due to chronic inflammation but could not find out what was causing it so I am hoping my appointment with dermatologist on the 4th May will finally give me a diagnosis and a treatment plan.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.