Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
World Penguin Day 25th April
As some of you might know, I rather like penguins, & my daughter, well-knowing this, has reminded me that it's nearly World Penguin Day. Anyone interested might like to look at the following websites (the latter educating me in saying that penguins have knees!)
Please see: https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/world-penguin-day/ & https://oceanscubadive.com/world-penguin-day/
Wishing you all a Happy Penguin Day tomorrow.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.