Advice on permitted work please — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Advice on permitted work please

ann1957 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited April 2021 in Universal Credit (UC)
I think this forum is great btw.
Advice please....
I am 63 year old female
Live alone

I have been awarded UC Lcwra support rate of 644 and get contribution based eesa of 497 monthly for PTSD the UC includes housing benefit of 407. I have also been awarded 150 discretiinary housing support until October 2021.

There is an opportunity to do some admin work for a local charity approx 10 hours per week from home at 12.00 per hour ie 120 per week.The hours are flexible and I can do the hours whenever, fitting it around disturbed sleep and anxiety levels.

Can I please ask whether taking this role would affect any of my benefits and by how much?

Thank you.




Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.