Looking for friendship. I like reading, Twilight, horse riding, going to the cinema, and bowling. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Looking for friendship. I like reading, Twilight, horse riding, going to the cinema, and bowling.

BrodyBrody2021
BrodyBrody2021 Community member Posts: 18 Listener
edited April 2021 in Coffee lounge
I am 25 years old and I live in Co Durham.
I would like to make friendships with people online.
I like reading and going out with my parents in the motorhome.I have a special interest in Twilight and all things related to it.
I enjoy horse riding, and go to a local RDA group, I also enjoy going to the cinema and bowling ?. 

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 46,788 Disability Gamechanger
    edited April 2021
    Hi @BrodyBrody2021 welcome to the forum, thats a good range of interests you have, I always wanted to try horse riding but I never will, there a bit scary looking up at them plus I hate heights. Hopefully you can make friends on line, lots of topics here to discuss with others.
  • BrodyBrody2021
    Hi, Sandy, thank you for the warm welcome :) ... Well, I think the best thing with fears is to face them head-on. You might even enjoy horse riding - it's fun and it's a good form of exercise. 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @BrodyBrody2021 - welcome to this friendly & supportive community, & thank you for joining. I enjoy reading too, as do many of our members. You might like to try our virtual 'Coffee lounge,' which is a good place to start. You are also welcome to join in with any discussions of interest. I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of this group. :)
  • BrodyBrody2021
    Thank you chiarieds  :)
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi welcome to the community I used to love horse riding when I was in my 30s I have two horses that are stabled with my neices  horse so when I moved to Wales she said she would take care of them 

I have a campervan that I love going away in hopefully get the chance now I love bowling but don't think I will be doing that for a whilst I have alit of dvd's  and I have Netflix and Disney  and britbox so I don't go to the cinema anymore I have a kindle book reader as I also love reading 

Hope you enjoy your time on the forum there areclits of lovely people to chat to 

You might also like to try the coffee longe there are lots of discussions you can join in there and also play games 

Hope to see you around the forum 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community 

Feel free to join in or ask any questions
  • BrodyBrody2021
    Thank you for the warm welcome :)
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 46,788 Disability Gamechanger
    @BrodyBrody2021 yeah but I think ill let that fear stay lol, ill stick to feeding them apples.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and welcome to the community @BrodyBrody2021 :) It's been good to see you on some other discussions already. 

I've moved your post into the coffee lounge so that more people can see it, and added a few of your interests to the title of the post so that other members with similar interests can find it more easily. 

Have you seen any good films recently? Did you watch the Oscars? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • BrodyBrody2021
    I watched The Father which is a emotive film, you definitely need tissues for that one!! No unfortunately not ... I don't watch the Oscars. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.