Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
continued skin infection
Unfortunately continued horrid experience with dermatologist. Was dismissed and told to leave. Complained and just incredibly shaken up by the experience.
I have no idea what this thing is. What I do know is for some reason, depending on the batch it seems to partially respond to arnica cooling gel. It's always been my suspicion that it is not too difficult to treat, but it doesn't treat itself and it's been flipping alarming I tell you that much.
I finally managed to get through to Bargainshop_London. I don't know why they've decoded to respond now, but they said they couldn't tell me where they sourced their vaseline. I jut want to get to the bottom of this horrid thing.
As much as I want to blame health professionals just as much as the people who sold me this, I just want my life back. That starts with treatment now. There must be an intelligent human being on earth who can problem solve this! There has to be!
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 926 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.