Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Concerned about working

gnmeadsgnmeads Member Posts: 187 Pioneering

I claim contribution-based ESA and I'm on the support group. I am thinking about working but I'm concerned that if I have to stop work, after a while the Jobcentre will want to push me back into work because I've worked before and that will be the case forevermore. Can you give me some advice on this please what should I do?


Glenn Meads


Sign in or join us to comment.