HIDRADENITIS SUPPURATIVA FREE FOR 8 MONTHS NOW — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

HIDRADENITIS SUPPURATIVA FREE FOR 8 MONTHS NOW

krysrsrio2
krysrsrio2 Community member Posts: 4 Listener

Hi, Everyone,

My name is Kryss and I want to come out here to help anyone suffering with this terrifying disease. Hidradenitis Supparativa has beeen the worst thing I ever experience in my life. How heartbreaking it is as a 14 year old  when you go to the doctor and the doctor tells you that they have no idea what it is that you have, so they refer you to a dermatologist and then the dermatologist don't know neither so she/he refers you to a surgeon to get it removed. My mom decided to stop going to the doctor because no one ever gave us an answer and it was just a waste of money. I was recommended to a surgeon but I ended up not doing the surgery because it wasn't guaranteed another boil won't grow, so as I got older I did more and more research to find out that I had HS. 

I was horrified to know that I had this disease because they told me it was long term and that there was no cure. As a teenager I was bullied and terrified because I couldn't wear deodorant because if I did my boil will get worst since it was an open boil bleeding and pus coming out most of the time of the day. My mom use to tell me that it was only a boil and with a hot towel and draining the boil it will get better but once I did that the boil will flare up the next day again. I will cry everyday and I wanted to take my life, It was tiring at this point because the healing part was the hardest part; changing band aids, cleaning it, and constant bathing. This was a tough journey knowing that as a teenager you aren't able to play any sports because you have painful boils all over your body bleeding and pus coming out and your friends looking at you discussed at you. 

After so many home remedies, antibiotics, pain, and suffering, I am 28 years old now and HS free for about 8 months now. I finally found someone that helped me and my sister who also had HS since 10 years old his website is [Removed by moderator -  advertising link], He had HS all his life and he helped me fight HS and I am living my best life now. I am not afraid to get naked in front of my husband, I am not afraid to wear bikini, I am pain free, I don't have blood in my underwear, I don't have blood on my shirt. Also check out his youtube channel called ( HS relief ) where he gets deeper into HS. This is someone who suffered the same pain we have suffered. PLEASE CHECK HIM OUT HE HAS HELPED SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE WITH THIS SAME DISEASE AND HE CAN HELP YOU BE HS FREE TOO! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE WITH PAIN AND BE ASHAME OF YOUR OWN BODY, WE ALL MATTER AND DESERVE TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE. GOOD LUCK AND MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. 

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @krysrsrio2 :) Welcome to the community. Thanks for sharing your story with HS.

Just to make you aware, I've removed the link you've posted in all 4 of your posts. It's against our house rules to post advertising links for paid products, so please refrain from doing this in the future. 

Some of the posts you've commented on are also a bit old now, which means that the original poster may not respond. You're welcome to share your experiences with other members, and both seek and offer advice and support, but it might be best to do this through your post here. You'll also notice that it's against our rules to give medical advice, so we'd just ask that you avoid doing that too. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.