Hi I'm Seanoh18! Has anyone else signed a letter of agreement for prepaid card for direct payment? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi I'm Seanoh18! Has anyone else signed a letter of agreement for prepaid card for direct payment?

Options
Seanoh18
Seanoh18 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi, I live in Coventry. I have a question. Have you signed a Letter of Agreement for the Prepaid card for the direct payment or heard of anyone having to sign 1?

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the community @Seanoh18 :)

I believe that this is standard practice, yes. From the Wawrickshire CC website:
    Direct payment agreement

You, your representative or an authorised person will need to sign to agree to the terms and conditions before the direct payment can start. Please take time to read through the agreement so you understand what is required. Your allocated worker can go through this with you and can make a referral for further support if required.

Prepaid card account

The council have agreed you meet the conditions to have a direct payment. This will be paid to you on a prepaid card.

Is this what you were referring to?

National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • forgoodnesssake
    forgoodnesssake Community member Posts: 502 Pioneering
    Options
    Yes, i think it's fairly standard practice

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.