The pact — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

The pact

janer1967
janer1967 Member Posts: 12,893 Disability Gamechanger
Hi 

Did anyone watch the first 2 episodes of The Pact was on BBC last Mon and tue and continues this week 

6 part series about a prank on a brewery boss that went wrong and 4 women decide to cover it up  it get blackmailed as somebody knows they were involved 

So far so good 
I have professional experience in HR within public,  private, and charity sectors.  If I can help I will 

Comments

• Cher_Inactive
    Cher_Inactive Posts: 4,414

Scope community team

@janer1967 I was going to ask you, our resident TV correspondent, about this.  I'm on episode 4 (watching on iPlayer) and it just keeps getting better.  Brilliant actresses involved, especially the lady who used to play Hayley in Coronation St.  - Julie Hesmondhalgh!  I wonder how the boss died, hmm!
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Member Posts: 344 Pioneering
    I shall give this go. Thanks for heads up @janer1967
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Member Posts: 344 Pioneering
    It was really good, thoroughly enjoyed it. Going to watch the one on channel 4 next, Before We Die.
  • janer1967
    I've not watched last 2 yet also watched before we die first episide 
    I have professional experience in HR within public,  private, and charity sectors.  If I can help I will 
  • Dragonslayer
    Dragonslayer Member Posts: 1,651 Pioneering
    The Pact has been one of the best dramas I have seen for a long time, thoroughly enjoyed it. Now looking forward to the new one with Sean Bean in (Time.) This Sunday at 9pm BBC
  • janer1967
    Totally agree really enjoyed the pact 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.