I'm going to tribunal. Is there any way I can prove I'm disabled as further evidence? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I'm going to tribunal. Is there any way I can prove I'm disabled as further evidence?

Options
joei1983
joei1983 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited June 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi I have been told I have osteoarthritis and it has become so bad that some days I can’t walk I also suffer with my mental health. I applied for PIP and then went through the MR process but I didn’t have enough evidence as was waiting for my diagnosis of O.R, autism and ADHD. I have had my diagnosis for osteoarthritis and ADHD but now have to go to a tribunal, is there any way I could be classed as disabled or get proof I’m disabled as further evidence? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thank you 
Tagged:

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 

There is no such thing anymore of proof you are disabled 

Pip isn't about your diagnosis or being disabled it is about how your condition affects you against the descriptors 

If you are going to tribunal I recommend you contact welfare rights for some expert advice and representation  

Have a look in our pip section lots of info in there 

Good luck 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.