Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Is the sunflower lanyard scheme dead in the water?
During the pandemic there have been cases where the sunflower lanyard scheme has been subject to abuse, given the fact that I was subject to 2 incidents where I was assaulted because people thought I was faking my disabilities and using the sunflower lanyard as an excuse not to mask up, do disabled people feel the sunflower lanyard scheme is dead in the water?
Is the sunflower lanyard scheme dead in the water? 9 votes
55% 5 votes
22% 2 votes
22% 2 votes
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 907 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 690 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.