Contact UC via phone?

sky982 Community member Posts: 29 Connected
edited June 2021 in Universal Credit (UC)
I was just wondering if theres a way to contact UC other than the journal. I am having an issue with verifying that I am in receipt of PIP so I can receive the one bedroom housing rate rather than the shared. the people on UC journal say it doesn't show I'm receiving it 'pip will notify us once its been actioned', although ive been on pip for years. I rang PIP and they sent me a letter to then send to UC to show I'm on pip, they said it should already show I'm on it. UC journal people don't seem to want to help so I dont know what else to do.


  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Championing
    Ask them if they can give you a link so that you can send them a copy of the award letter.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Championing
    when I was having trouble with the UC journal I requested a telephone call to sort it out and that’s what happened and all ok now.