I spoke with my representative about bundle pack today, and I'm not feeling confident about tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I spoke with my representative about bundle pack today, and I'm not feeling confident about tribunal

Options
Popdiva43
Popdiva43 Community member Posts: 170 Pioneering
edited June 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
i spoke with my repesentavite today,about my bundle pack,and lets just say im feeling low,and im not sure its going to go well at tribunal

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Popdiva43

Glad to hear you got hold of your representative, but it's a shame that you aren't feeling too good about the tribunal. Is there anything in particular that has caused you to feel low about it? Are you not happy with your representative?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Popdiva43
    Options
    its just that there is so many discrepencies in the case,and when i filled in the pip form,i didnt know what i was doing or meant to put,my condition is getting worse i cant even leave the house now without being in pain,cant even afford a wheel chair to beable to leave the house,im just done in.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 

The tribunal will only take into account your condition at time of assessment and not any worsening as that is the decision You are appealing not how you are now 
  • Popdiva43
    Options
    i know that,the problem i have is i cant actually remember how i was at that time i wasnt good,but the assessor makes it seem i was ok,and i wasnt,it just annoys me that she judged me over the phone,yes i sounded ok,because i wasnt face to face with the person i felt comfortable in my own home,but a different story when im face to face with someone.

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That does sound like a tricky situation @Popdiva43, and you're not the only person to mention the potential drawbacks of telephone assessments. Were you and your representative able to put together a plan of action, in terms of working out what your main points are going to be or whether you have any additional evidence or examples you could use? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.