Disability aids, equipment and technology
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Advice on best wheelchair

weeyinweeyin Member Posts: 26 Connected
Hi

I am looking for advice on the best lightweight manual folding wheelchair?

At the moment I am thinking the Quickie Krypton F Folding chair would be best.  It is a phenomenal amount of money so really need to my homework on it!  I would be using my only savings and my parents and partner will help me with the money towards it.

I would like advice from anyone that uses a lightweight folding chair.  Would this be my best buy or is there a better option?

Replies

• littleacornlittleacorn Member Posts: 198 Pioneering
    It is very difficult to advice for someome else. It depends on your size, weight, how it will be transported, folding or wheels off etc. All I can say is go and physically look and try as many as you think are suitable. Some companies will bring them to your home for a demonstration or have them delivered for you to try out. Take your time and research as much as possible. Good luck
  • weeyinweeyin Member Posts: 26 Connected
    I know it is difficult for others to advice.  I need a folding manual chair as I will be transporting it in my car.  I’m 8st and 5’1.

Im hoping to get a couple of demonstrations over the next week or so.  Thank you
Sign in or join us to comment.