A-Level PD Design community survey — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A-Level PD Design community survey

Options
alicerh
alicerh Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello Everyone!

I've recently started a Product Design A-Level project that focuses on improving disabled access to the outdoors and personal gardens, with an aim to improve mental health. As part of my research, I would be incredibly grateful if anyone was able to answer this short survey to help me identify common access issues with the community. 
All responses are kept entirely confidential and anonymous to ensure that answers can be honest and accurate, as well as protecting identities. 
Completion should only take around 5-10 minutes and can be completed by anyone with a disability, a carer, or family member. 

(Removed, pending review) 

Many thanks :smile:

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @alicerh

Welcome to the community, how are you? 

Thank you for thinking of us when carrying out your research. Before we allow your opportunity on the community would you please be able to complete the attached document and send it to us at community@scope.org.uk? Thank you.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.