Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Take part in a new quiz show from the producers of QI
Get involved with a new quiz show
The makers of a new BBC day time quiz show are looking for fun, competitive and entertaining personalities who think they have what it takes to compete on the brand new show.
They have contacted Scope to share the opportunity as they are keen to increase participation amongst disabled people and have an inclusive cohort of participants.
This exciting new knockout format promises to be the ultimate test of strategy, general knowledge, and strong nerve under pressure, as you’ll go head-to-head in a series of elimination quiz battles to be crowned champion.
If you think you might have what it takes, then please complete
an application form and you could be in with a chance of winning a cash prize!
Made by the producers of BBC smash hit QI.
Last date for Applications: Monday 12 July.
Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
- 55.2K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 836 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 301 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 268 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.2K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 704 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 770 Autism and neurodiversity
- 951 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments