Any new TV shows? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Any new TV shows?

MarkM88
MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
A question for everyone really but in particular @janer1967

Is there anything new starting soon? I’ve not come across anything. 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Mark 

Not seen anything recently don't think we will till football is over 

Will let you know if I see anything 
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    The new lie to Me is out soon cant remember the date though
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,521 Disability Gamechanger
    Luckily i'm enjoying the footy and tennis, as for anything else i'm currently watching "Merlin" from start to finish on Prime, had forgotten how good it was.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Football really does take over, doesn't it? :D 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    Thanks I’ll check them all out. 

@Ross_Scope yes I’m not a football fan, but I suppose I can’t grumble too much. 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    I started the Philly DA one last night @mikehughescq- really enjoying it so far. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • RDani
    RDani Community member Posts: 17 Connected
    I rarely sit down to watch TV, I spend my time online watching Twitch or YouTube, gaming/chatting etc.  However, the 3 part drama Time with Sean Bean & the excellent Stephen Graham was recommended to me recently.  I watched it all in one sitting, absolutely brilliant show.  You'll find it on the IPlayer.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 46,788 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm following the documentary about joined twins being separated 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    The new series of The Handmaids Tale has started on Channel 4 on Sunday nights.  Again a bleak and graphic view at times, but very engaging if that's your cuppa tea. 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • chloeblue04
    chloeblue04 Community member Posts: 234 Courageous
    I am keen on watching Sparking Joy with Marie Kondo on Netflix because I watched Tidying up with Marie Kondo before.
     It helped my mum and dad. I heard about Marie Kondo the Japanese organizing consultant, author and TV show host and the way she helped other people how to keep things neat, organised and tidy is good. I learned how to fold my t-shirts, vests, long-sleeved tops, underwear and pyjamas in properly and I understood it. 

It is practical of her to use her methods and I wish everyone would love it. What about you? 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.