Should I include my latest test results in my PIP form? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Should I include my latest test results in my PIP form?

Options
1984cathy
1984cathy Community member Posts: 29 Connected
edited July 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
i got a call from my hospital today stating that my last urine test was not that good and my cretines are high with blood in my urine,I am on insulin Toujeo 40 unit in the morning and Novi Rapid.4x 15units  throughout the day,I have a PIP form to complete with the CAB on Tuesday  should  include  the Ambulatary on the PIP form or am I going over the top 

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @1984cathy How are you today?

I'm sorry to hear your last urine test results weren't the best.  Have the hospital advised you on what's recommended?

Apologies for my misunderstanding too, but when you say 'should I include the Ambulatory on the PIP form', are you referring to these test results?  If you could give us a bit more detail about what you're wondering on including, that would be handy :)

Just to let you know, I've moved your thread to our PIP, DLA and AA category and amended the title so others can easier spot it.  If I have your question wrong in the title, please let me know and I can change it.  

Take care and have a great Friday.  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.