Mandatory Reconsideration. How much time do you have to send in your supporting evidence? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Mandatory Reconsideration. How much time do you have to send in your supporting evidence?

Options
jaybrody
jaybrody Community member Posts: 8 Listener
When you request a Mandatory reconsideration for PIP, how much time do you have to hand in your supporting evidence and letter to a case manager to look into your case. What kind of supporting evidence can you offer for the descriptor ‘ Planning jabs following a route

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 

You have the month to send in the mr and evidence 

If you can't get evidence in time state that in the mr that there is further evidence to follow 

You don't have to send in further evidence and no point in doing so unless it supports your claim 

Do you mean planning a journey not job ? 

Maybe a statement from someone who accompanied you or if you have come to any harm or distress 

Just explain with real examples of what happens if you try and do it 
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You can make an MR at any time within 13 months of the decision you are challenging. DWP may consider it late if it is more than a month after the decision but if they refuse to accept it you can appeal the benefit decision to the tribunal service.

If you have evidence to submit you should ideally send it with your MR because once you have made the MR request the timescale for DWP to review the decision is out of your hands.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • jaybrody
    jaybrody Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Options
    I am in the process of challenging discrepancies raised by the Assessor. I am gathering information that is will ideally supportive   Of my claim and following closely the descriptors requirements.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.