Living with extreme pain is unthinkable. I hope fibromyalgia could be prevented or cured one day — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Living with extreme pain is unthinkable. I hope fibromyalgia could be prevented or cured one day

Options
Faith2008
Faith2008 Community member Posts: 17 Listener
Hello All, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia a year ago but have been suffering for a few years before. I only saw my GP as I lost my mobility due to extreme pain when standing and walking. This has completely changed my life, my child’s life and I’m trying to learn how to cope with these changes. I hope to learn what I can from others and in doing so try and support people going through what I am. Living with extreme pain is unthinkable and I still can’t believe this has happened. I hope in the future Fibromyalgia can be prevented if not cured. 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.