pip mail proplems. They said they'd send out another review form but I still haven't heard anything — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pip mail proplems. They said they'd send out another review form but I still haven't heard anything

Options
9tl4b
9tl4b Community member Posts: 26 Connected
edited July 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
hello i wrote on here sevaral weeks ago to say that dwp had not recived my pip review forms it must be six or  seven  weeks ago i sent it off so they said they wud send another one out its been 2 weeks and i still hav not recieved it rang them yesterday and they said they will sen another one out has any one else had this problem i feel sick with worry and my anixity is at its highest i feel like i hav had enough .                               

Comments

• MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    Options
    From what I’ve read on other forums some areas are having issues with RM deliveries due to self isolation etc so that could explain the new forms not arriving to you yet, although that’s speculation from me. 

In terms of the forms you sent in, they go to a mail sorting centre before they go to DWP and then they have to be scanned onto the system, currently I don’t know how long that is taking however they could still be there waiting to be scanned. 
  • 9tl4b
    Options
  • MarkM88
    Options
    Did you keep a copy of the forms you sent? Also a proof of posting? 
  • 9tl4b
    Options
    i kept post office proof i should hav got recorder delivery and no i did not copy my form iam in bits over it all
  • MarkM88
    Options
    Signed for/special delivery is a waste of money in this case anyway because it goes to a mail sorting centre first so it’s RM staff that sign for it anyway not DWP. Proof of postage will be sufficient. 

It just means your going to have to complete the forms again from scratch which I know is awful but least in the future if you can keep a copy that would be useful. 
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Advice to all - always keep a copy of the forms. Not only does it help in a situation like this but if you need to request MR later it helps to have a record of what you originally told them.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,498 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @9tl4b :) I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing delays with your PIP review, and that this has been causing you so much anxiety. Have you spoken to your GP about how you've been feeling lately? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.