ET1 part withdrawal and resubmission. Help! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ET1 part withdrawal and resubmission. Help!

Options
shellbell20
shellbell20 Community member Posts: 260 Pioneering
Hi Everyone, sorry for not posting for a while but I had to take time out for my wellbeing. 

An update, I am still in the USA until late August.  I submitted my ET1 but given my fragile state of mind I realised that I had left my notes on the bottom. I emailed the tribunal and the judge said to withdraw my statement and resubmit without the notes and not to worry about the time limit as I was stressing about that because I submitted on the 19th of June and hadn't heard back.

I am clueless how to do this, I have tried to ring the court numerous times since I received the email this morning but I keep getting voicemail.  Any advice of what I need to do, so I can advance this claim would be much appreciated! Thanks Guys. x

Comments

• shellbell20
    Options
    You write in to withdraw. If you ring they will just tell you to write in. 
    So you can't email? I can mail it in from the USA, but it's going to be at least a week or so before they receive it. Thanks for your reply by the way. And if you write in to have it withdrawn, do you then include the resubmission?  It's my statement that I need to withdraw and resubmit, the attachment I made outlining events.  Sorry for so many questions, but I really need this ET1 sorted out sooner rather than later.  They still haven't paid my holiday pay nor week's notice and I left over 2 months ago, so the harassments/victimisation continues
  • shellbell20
    Options
    Up to you whether you include a new submission. 

You could try emailing as a backup but there’s no guarantee that email accounts are monitored whereas post clearly must be dealt with.
    So I could email a withdrawal and then resubmit via email and perhaps back it up by posting it?  Hmm, I have tried all day to ring them and still the answering machine.  I think its important to include the new submission as it outlines what happened without that no one will know why I am claiming. It's the particulars of the claim that needs resubmitting. Thanks for your help and quick response, it is much appreciated! 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.