Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Anyone got a positive experience of using a Sunflower Lanyard? What do you have to do to get one?
I was watching a programme in the week ITV
Tonight. Hidden Disabilities.
In this episode it mentions the Sunflower Lanyard and the help you can get having one of these Lanyards Has anyone ever used this in a positive way.
I am thinking of applying, but I would imagine I have to jump through hoops to get one.
This would help me prove to people that I have problems. Albeit minor to Joe Public, but these are crippling.
I have looked and I cannot find it about applying for a card to go with this lanyard.
Do I have to prove these disabling problems?
Do I have to give details about my G.P?
- All Categories
- 12.8K Start here and say hello!
- 6.5K Coffee lounge
- 33 Games room
- 422 Cost of living
- 4.4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 209 Community updates
- 9.1K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.5K Work and employment
- 784 Education
- 1.6K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 609 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 370 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 756 Transport and travel
- 30.3K Talk about money
- 4.2K Benefits and financial support
- 5.1K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 854 Chronic pain and pain management
- 156 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.2K Mental health and wellbeing
- 322 Sensory impairments
- 815 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions