Good Morning

Options
alex19
alex19 Community member Posts: 111 Contributor
edited August 2021 in Coffee lounge
Hi everyone I do hope you're all ok today once again (Removed by moderator, profanity) night's sleep for me all my housework is done I have had my morning meds Hospital received my bowel cancer screening test yesterday so now it's in the lab I'm very anxious and scared my mind's all over the place so now it's sit back and wait on results anyway I hope you all have a lovely day in whatever yous all have planned ?? xxx

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,649 Championing
    Options
    Hi @alex19

Good morning to you too!

Sorry to hear that you didn't sleep well, but that doesn't appear to have stopped you from being super productive and getting your housework done :) 

I hope you get the results from the test soon and that it's good news for you. 

Just to let you know, I have edited some profanity out of the first line of your post, in accordance with our community house rules.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • alex19
    alex19 Community member Posts: 111 Contributor
    Options
    @Ross_Scope yes I know you have edited post sorry about that it won't happen again although am not well ATM I'm busy from morning till night things still need done as they won't do itself lol