Hi, I'm Monroe7986! I have spinal stenosis and am experiencing pins and needles, numbness, and pain — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'm Monroe7986! I have spinal stenosis and am experiencing pins and needles, numbness, and pain

Options
Monroe7986
Monroe7986 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I'm a married 47 year old with 2 boys and have Spinal Stenosis, Neck and lumbar disc protruding with nerve impingement and Disc degeneration and Spinal arthritis struggling with pins and needles numbness and pain

Comments

• cozyplants
    cozyplants Scope Member Posts: 44 Courageous
    Options
    Hi Monroe, welcome to the community. We're all so glad you're here :) 

It sounds like you have a lot going on with your health, that must be quite difficult! How are you feeling today?
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 49,982 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Monroe7986 welcome to the forum. Sorry to read about the pain your in and numbness, have you spoke to your gp for a pain review and about the numbness? 
    I suffer with my spine too so I can relate to some of the discomfort your having. 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Monroe7986 :) This is the post I made for you, I hope you've managed to find it!

I'm also sorry to hear about the pain you're in at the moment. Are you receiving any support to help you manage your pain? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • weejon
    weejon Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Options
    Hi Monroe I also have spinal stenosis and arthritis  lower and upper back doc says I have chronic back pain I'm on 56 was fit and health till lifted something extremely heavy during lockdown silly me I just can't stand being in constant pain how do u cope 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.