Hi, my name is Orbu79! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Orbu79!

Orbu79
Orbu79 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi all, disability has left me unable to work and my mental health has deteriorated over the last 10 years!
I have chosen to stop feeling sorry for myself and connect with other like minded people. 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 

Thanks for sharing with us about yourself 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Orbu79

Welcome to the community, good to see you join us. 

While I admire your attitude, it's important to note that it's quite normal to sometimes experience mental health lows, and I'm sorry you've been through that. Do you have techniques in place to effectively manage your mental health? Have you ever received support from your GP for it?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Orbu79 - welcome to the community, & I'm pleased you've joined us all. I very much hope you enjoy being part of this group. You might like to try our virtual 'Coffee lounge' for a chat,  & some word games. :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.