Hi, my name is MichaelS! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hi, my name is MichaelS!

MichaelS
MichaelS Member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi thanks for excepting me. Riding a mobile scooter for the first time brings a lot of questions which i hope i can fine on this group . . 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Member, Community Co-Production Group Posts: 12,478 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @MichaelS - welcome to the community, & thank you for joining. I don't use a scooter, but we have other members that do, so hopefully they may be able to answer your queries. :)
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Posts: 9,682 Scope online community team
    Welcome to the community @MichaelS :) It's great to have you with us, so thanks for joining!

As chiarieds has said, we have plenty of other mobility scooter users here on the community, so I'm sure there'll be someone who's been through something similar to you. 

Do you have any specific questions you'd like to ask at the moment? 
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to tell us how we're doing? Complete our feedback form now.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Member Posts: 16,509 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community from me too 

I use a mobility scooter and happy to help if I can 
  • MichaelS
    MichaelS Member Posts: 4 Listener
    Hi Janer , I have KYMCO Maxer all terrain scooter 4 and 8 mph model   and want t get the seat off to check the fuses ect as the reversing sounder isn't working the dealer I bought it from said this scooter doesn't have one fitted which I find that hard to believe . regards Mike s

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.