The new Cinderella film — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

The new Cinderella film

Options
snailpace
snailpace Community member Posts: 66 Courageous
edited September 2021 in Coffee lounge
Has anyone seen the new Cinderella film with Pierres Morgan. Just wondered people’s views.

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Hi @snailpace

I haven't actually but do love to see old fairy tales re-envisioned! Is this on in the cinema or via a streaming platform?  

Just to add, I've amended your thread title so more people can see it's about Cinderella and join in :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @snailpace

I have not yet watched it but it is on my to-watch list when it is streamed to Disney+. How did you find it? Is it worth a watch?

@Cher_Scope I believe you can watch it on Amazon Prime if you have it  :)

Has anyone else seen the new Cinderella? I would be interested in hearing your thoughts about it if you have  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • snailpace
    Options
    @Cher_Scope, it was my support worker that told me about it. I have Amazon prime. I thought it was just for music and quicker Amazon deliveries, so I was surprised about films. She recommended Cinderella to me as she had seen it and highly recommended it to me. I was not disappointed.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @snailpace

Wow, what a nice discovery for you that you could also watch movies on Amazon Prime. Glad you enjoyed watching Cinderella! What was your favourite part of the movie?  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • snailpace
    Options

@L_Volunteer It was my support worker told me about it. I have Amazon Prime. I didn’t know you could watch films on prime. I thought it was just music and faster Amazon deliveries. And to answer your question, I would definitely say it is worth a watch.
  • snailpace
    edited September 2021
    Options
    @L_Volunteer To be honest I am a bit like @Cher_Scope, I love old fairy tales, so I didn’t have a favourite part of the movie. Though my favourite character was Cinderella played by Camilo Cabello.. If you like fairy tales and musicals, I think you will definitely enjoy it.
  • L_Volunteer
    Options
    Wow, Camilo Cabello is one of my favourite singers so I think I will also like Cinderella!  :) You have made me even more excited to see the new Cinderella. Thanks for sharing your favourite character with us @snailpace :) 

• snailpace
    Options
    @L_Volunteer, your very welcome, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. It is definitely something I will watch again. Enjoy ?
  • L_Volunteer
    Options
    Glad you enjoyed it so much that you would happily watch it again!  :) Are there any other movies that you have been enjoying on Amazon Prime @snailpace?

• snailpace
    Options
    @L_Volunteer, to be honest with you I only found out last Wednesday through my support worker, that I could watch films on Amazon prime. I thought it was just Amazon and books. I will definitely be looking at other films.
  • L_Volunteer
    Options
    Indeed @snailpace, I remember you saying! What an amazing discovery that you could also watch movies on Amazon Prime  :) I am sure there will be lots of great movies to explore!

• Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,855 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    we both really enjoyed it, great music, love the lead actress, she played a good part,a nice update to the story
  • snailpace
    Options
    @Grinchy, really pleased you enjoyed it.  I agree it had great music.
  • L_Volunteer
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your highlights with us too @Grinchy! You are all making me more excited for when it hopefully comes to Disney+. What was your favourite song from Cinderella?  :) Music is usually one of my favourite things about movies. My favourite movie soundtrack has to be The Greatest Showman album! 

• chloeblue04
    chloeblue04 Community member Posts: 234 Pioneering
    Options
    I loved the new Cinderella film and it made me very happy.
  • snailpace
    Options
    @chloeknight16071992, glad to hear you loved it. I loved it too. The music made me happy too x

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.