PIP award review application — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP award review application

Options
Rovers95
Rovers95 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
My current PIP claim ends in November 2021 and I haven't yet received a review form.
The last review was over the phone in 20219. Can anyone tell me how far in advance of a claim ending they received the forms

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community 

The review form is usually sent 6 months prior to award ending 

I would advise you call and chase it up as claims are taking a long time to complete and you may risk your award ending 

If you won your award at tribunal though you get notified to reapply 14 weeks prior to award ending 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Rovers95

Welcome to the community, I hope you are well :) 

As above, it should be about six months before the award ends, so you may wish to consider giving the DWP a call to check on your review if it is starting to concern you.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.