Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Just had my pip call. It was rushed, but I felt it went okay. What should I do next?
I don’t know how it went. We will see the outcome but I have to say. There was no point in me writing down anything. As I didn’t even get the chance to say anything from my notes. It felt so rushed, she was polite but kept interrupting me when I was explaining my OCD. She said, sorry to interrupt but I’m scared we’re going to run out of time. At that point, I thought what’s the point. Tbh, just glad it’s done. Let’s see what the outcome is. She said I’ll get a letter in about 6 weeks. What does anyone recommend me doing now? I’ve seen folk saying they ring up after a week.
But god I feel so tired and drained after that call. Apart from her interrupting I felt it went ok on my behalf. Thanks guys for all who helped. I really appreciate all the advice I’ve been given xx
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 906 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 689 Autism and neurodiversity
- 821 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.