pain ful legs. Could pains and burning sensation in my legs be arthritis? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pain ful legs. Could pains and burning sensation in my legs be arthritis?

Options
9tl4b
9tl4b Community member Posts: 26 Connected
hello everyone just want to know if any of u been told u hav  arthartist in knee i hav just been told i hav .but iam gettin aches and pains in my legs and a burning sensation in them whe n i go to bed doc didnt seem bothered i was wundering is it all connected to my artharist in my knee /

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,493 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @9tl4b :) I'm sorry to hear that you've been having some aches and pains in your legs. According to the NHS website:
    There are lots of different types of arthritis.

The symptoms you experience will vary depending on the type you have.

This is why it's important to have an accurate diagnosis if you have:
    • joint pain, tenderness and stiffness
    • inflammation in and around the joints
    • restricted movement of the joints
    • warm red skin over the affected joint
    • weakness and muscle wasting
    It must be frustrating to feel as though your doctor didn't seem bothered by the symptoms you said you were experiencing. Are you receiving any treatment for your arthritis?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • 9tl4b
    9tl4b Community member Posts: 26 Connected
    Options
    hello i was given inflamation tablets they just make me feel sick i will hav to get a secound opinine iam such a terrible worrier.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.