I started a job last week, but didn't like it at all. I'm worried I've messed up my LCWRA — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I started a job last week, but didn't like it at all. I'm worried I've messed up my LCWRA

Options
kayleigh1997
kayleigh1997 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited September 2021 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi, I’m currently on uc under lcwra, I started a job last week and really didn’t like it all I’m kicking myself as now I’m worried I’ve messed up my claim, the job itself was not contradicting to my claim I’m just concerned I will not get my payment on October 15th now, I worked 3 days in total thank you. 
Tagged:

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You've already be assessed as having LCWRA so quiting your job will not affect your UC entitlement. As you also have the work allowance then you can earn up to £293 per month if you rent or £515 if you don't without seeing any deductions from your UC payments.
    If you've quit work then you need to report the changes on your journal but as advised is won't affect your claim. You'll receive your payment as normal.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @kayleigh1997

Welcome to the community, it's lovely to see you join us and hopefully you enjoy being here :) 

I hope the above advice has been helpful, I'm sorry to hear that you haven't enjoyed the job. What was it that caused you not to enjoy the experience?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.