Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
I've only been awarded 2 points. I secretly recorded my assessment, how can I use this as leverage?
Anyone got advice. I recently had PIP assessment and result was only 2 points. I have hashimoto disease. Mental health issue and 3 leg ulcers that cause me many problems. Unconfident and sufferer from anxiety in every day normal circumstances. I have a Dr a endocrinologist a VPN and a psychiatric doctor. I struggle with every day life. Damage to my brain and chemical imbalances make life hell. I cannot work fue to all this and it's not I am work shy as I dont mind working but most days it's hard to even talk to someone I've known all my life so this is a disability in a sense. My latest pip assessment I secretly recorded it as the past ones I could not prove the untruths. Just got my decision and got only 2 points. The statement on decision was full of lies. I am appealing but how should I go about using the recording as leverage in my case. I need this help. Please. Any advice would be appreciated. Desperate as I only have under 400£ to survive a month. I want to get better
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 135 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 614 Work and employment
- 514 Education
- 931 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 904 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 687 Autism and neurodiversity
- 816 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.